Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Frequently Asked Questions

There are various types of tinted films available, including Solar film, Frosted film, Security film, and Decorative film.
There are two common types: Reflective film and Nano Ceramic film. Consider factors such as the VLT (Visible Light Transmission), heat rejection capabilities, quality, and warranty when choosing the right film for your needs.
Tinted film blocks out harmful UV rays, reduces heat and glare, making the interior environment cooler and more comfortable, especially during hot summer months. It also provides privacy and protects your eyes from glare.
Blackout tint, whiteout tint, and frosted film are commonly used for privacy, obscuring the view of objects or people in a room.
Security film enhances safety by holding shattered glass together, reducing the risk of injuries. Thicker films provide increased security against burglars, as they take longer to break through. Available in various thicknesses from 4mil to 12mil.
Frosted film is commonly used in offices to provide privacy while maintaining a stylish look. It can be customized with any shape or pattern, and there are also ready-made decorative frosted films available in the market.
Printing sticker designs are used for advertising purposes. It is a form of visual communication, conveying information and promoting businesses through aesthetically designed stickers on glass surfaces.